Animate is now live on the Unreal Engine Marketplace!
We have also released a Day 1 patch for Animate. It is already included with the version of Animate that went live.
- Updated outdated node comments.
- Updated example blueprints to be easier to read and duplicate.
- Changed the object type of the default interpreters from "Static Mesh Component" to "Mesh Component".
- Removed "FStructAnimateCurve" in favor of just using "FStructAnimateValueSource" directly instead.
- Added "BP_AnimateActorBase_SingleSource" class as simple boilerplate class that can be used to quickly create Animate Actors with a single value source (e.g. brightness, one-axis animations).
- Added "BP_AnimateActorBase_RotLoc" class as simple boilerplate class that can be used to quickly create Animate Actors with a rotation and location value source.