We're happy to announce that Motion 1.3 has been released for Unreal Engine 5!
It provides new animation features including Turn-in-place, Foot IK, Distance Matching, Orientation Warping, Stride Warping and more!
Motion: Update default character with UE5 mannequin.
New mesh & animations.
- Added UE5 mannequin (Manny & Quinn) & animations!
- Added debug camera that can be enabled through the Motion character blueprint. It allows you to switch to a third-person side-perspective for debugging purposes.
- Fixed Aim Offset to use new, matching animations.
- Removed duplicate shadow from head-less mesh.
- Removed need for separate, head-less mesh.
- Adjusted default camera position to match new animations.
- Adjusted default character speeds to be a bit slower to match most environments.
- Adjusted default sprint acceleration curve to match animations better.